Future of You: Brand 'Me'
Thursday, May 17
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
New York, NY
As marketers, we’re immersed in brands. We spend the best part of our waking lives telling anyone and everyone who will listen about the brand we work for, while some of us even work for brands that help build other brands! But what about your personal brand?
In part one of our three-part Board Advisors’ Career series, ‘The Future of You', we explore the art, the science, and the importance of branding yourself. Join us and learn:
- What your Personal Brand is and how to cultivate it
- How to recognize and develop your Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Get the most out of professional feedback
- Alexis Tryon, VP of Strategic Initiatives, The Muse
- Pooja Hoffman, Director of Marketing, Hive; Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Charles Warner, Professor, The New School, Teacher and Author of "Media Selling, 4th Edition"